Is it easy to find accommodation?
Before your arrival, our team will help you find accommodation.
We invite you to use the following link: https://yschools.studapart.com/en/
The platform centralises the ads for properties near our campus, landlords, real estate agencies, halls of residence, single or shared apartments. An administrative help page is available to help you through the process.
Our partner is a premium concierge service specialized in assisting foreign students in preparing their arrival in France.
Before your arrival in Troyes:
– Find accommodation
– Understand how to process your visa application if you need one.
– Open a French bank account (you need it for CAF aid)
– Subscribe to a mobile phone plan
– Subscribe a housing insurance (mandatory in France)
Once you set foot in Troyes:
– Enroll in la CAF (housing allowance from the French state)
– Visa validation (only for non EU)
– Public transportation card subscription
– Subscribe to electricity for your accommodation
– Subscribe a health insurance plan (only for non EU)